Hello fellow community members! Hope everyone had a refreshing and relaxing weekend. There are a couple of news tidbits to share below, so let's get started.
Hello and welcome to the newest members of our community! Meet Subham Agrawal, Mohammad Aijaz Ahmad, Cyril Avila, Anthony Bell, Dustin Casey, David Curran, Corlis Dees II, Ridha Hamidi, Robert Irions, Lokeshwar Kesavan, Sal Lopez, Eric Perie, Henrique Gonçalves Petronilho, Sean Powell, Raghunandan Ramesha, Rakesh Roy, Pierre Trudeau, andrew vlasek and Vivek Wadhwani. We're glad you're all here and look forward to hearing from you! We'd love to learn more about you and your role and invite you to say hello.
Since our soft launch in mid-May, we've hit 95,000 page views in our growing community, which is great news! We're glad that our members are coming back again and again to ask questions, share knowledge and learn more about their peers and Ciena. Let's keep it going!
Have you marked a reply as "correct" or "helpful," lately? As more information is shared in the community, we want to make sure the correct information is easily found.The "Mark as Helpful" or "Mark as Correct" features are, well, helpful for this.
Learn how you can complete the Ready. Set. Go quest in: Ciena Community Rewards: A Guide to Actions, Missions, Quests and Levels. You can also find a tip on one action under Community Tips below.
Drum roll, please! Our most popular content for last week was:
- With some new members this week, the Guide to Ciena Community Forums and Topics popped back up to the top of our list this week - looks like people are exploring our Community! Head over here if you want to find more forums in which to participate.
- A new member of the top 5 club was written very recently by Stacey ConliffeAnnouncing Ciena 6500 Training This October . This training starts on October 17th and seats are still available. Visit the blogpost for more information on registering for this event.
- Back again in the top 5 is in Packet Networking we have a discussion on Ethernet Packet Rate and Throughput Calculations by Jitendra Sharma. Do you have any thoughts on this? Share your experiences here.
- We still have a question regarding an Unknown process using 50% CPU by Mike Sideris. (Don't forget to mark replies as correct or helpful, Mike ) Anyone else have anything to share? Add your comments here.
- Thanks as always to Helen Xenos for answering the question on What are the best practices for configuring a Z33 LAG interface? by Jeremy Johnson. If you have anything to add, please comment on this post.
We have an opportunity for you to share your knowledge and expertise and collaborate with peers and members of the Ciena team: There's a question by Eric Martel about Multiple nodes in LOA state in R-M6K. Have any ideas? Share your knowledge here.
Visit these forums to ask your product questions or to collaborate and learn with your peers:
- 6500 Packet-Optical Platform
- 8700 Packetwave Platform
- 3000 Service Delivery Switch Family
- 5000 Service Aggregation Switch Family
This week's tip is about liking and rating content in the Ciena Community. Liking and rating content is a way to quickly show support for a valuable piece of content or response. Any content or response can be liked or rated.
That’s it for this Ciena Community Happenings post this week. Have a great week and keep networking!
Have comments, ideas or suggestions for our weekly post (including a fun fact)? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.