Hello fellow community members! Hopefully, everyone had a safe and restful weekend. We set the clocks back an hour in the US, so I know some of us are feeling (confused? refreshed?) by the time changes. That being said, there are a couple of news tidbits to share below, so let's get started.
Hello and welcome to the newest members of our community! Meet Michael Barnes, Jorge Castro, Hrvoje Cvetkovic, Susan Koleff, Ihab Mahna, William McGuire, Richard Miyares, Satish kumar Narayanasamy andPatrick Py! We're glad you're all here and look forward to hearing from you! We'd love to learn more about you and your role and invite you to say hello.
There has definitely been an uptick in questions lately which is great to see! Don't forget to mark a reply as "correct" or "helpful." As more information is shared in the community, we want to make sure the correct information is easily found. The "Mark as Helpful" or "Mark as Correct" features are, well, helpful for this.
Learn how you can complete the Ready. Set. Go quest in: Ciena Community Rewards: A Guide to Actions, Missions, Quests and Levels. You can also find a tip on one action under Community Tips below.
Drum roll, please! Our most popular content for last week was:
- With more new members to the community the Guide to Ciena Community Forums and Topicsha popped back up to the number 1 spot in the top five of our most popular content list. If you haven't visited this page recently, stop by here.
- Our new members are also sharing and viewing the Introduce yourself: What Ciena products do you use? If you want to meet new people, share your story here.
- Next on the list is a new post from Helen Xenos , Introducing WaveLogic Ai. It outlines the latest information on Ciena's next generation coherent chipset. Have any questions about WaveLogic Ai? Ask them here.
- Many people are checking out the question from Joe Nava who asked What does the TID acronym stand for? Thanks to Helen Xenos and Larry Ross for helping Joe. Read more of the thread here.
- A video from Loudon Blair at Ciena's corporate strategy office also discusses the launch of WaveLogic Ai: A foundational element of the self-driving network. Watch it here.
We have an opportunity for you to share your knowledge and expertise and collaborate with peers and members of the Ciena team: There's a question by Rajeshkumar Balasubramani on what is exact purpose of the Wayside channel in the OSC circuit pack? Can you help? Share your knowledge here.
Visit these forums to ask your product questions or to collaborate and learn with your peers:
- 6500 Packet-Optical Platform
- 8700 Packetwave Platform
- 3000 Service Delivery Switch Family
- 5000 Service Aggregation Switch Family
This week's tip is managing your inbox. The Ciena Community Inbox is all around YOU. It is where all of the activity you've published and participated on resides. In addition, it also includes shares, direct social actions and action notifications pertinent to you.
That’s it for this Ciena Community Happenings post this week. Have a great week and keep networking!
Have comments, ideas or suggestions for our weekly post (including a fun fact)? Send them to us at email@example.com.