Good morning, good afternoon and good evening, here is an summary of happenings throughout the community last week, just in case you missed it.
Need help with a problem? Looking for peer insights or best practices? Ask the community.
Hello and welcome to our newest members of the community. Welcome: 竹中 康人, Russell Barber, Rob Cohen, Arthur Derks, Cody Fant, Ron Hebert, Peter Kiratu, Miguel Masache, George Morales, Christopher Olsen, Mehul Patel, Todd Shreve, Emma Wang and Scott Wofford.
We'd love to learn more about you and your role and invite you say hello and introduce yourself at Introduce yourself: What Ciena products do you use?
- Blue Planet Manage, Control and Plan: Visualizing the Future of Networking. Blue Planet MCP, launched last week, was designed to bring together all aspects of network operations within a single, unified interface. Learn more and ask your questions in the Ciena Community.
- New Blue Planet Training. A new Blue Planet Orchestrate Fundamentals Training course has just been posted. Check it out and register.
Here are new questions asked around in the community, check them out and share your experiences and expertise to help:
Have questions? Here are a few featured topics to start asking and collaborating, but you can find all topics in: Guide to Ciena Community Forums and Topics.
Here are your most popular answered questions from last week based on views.
- Ciena Virtual Aggregation (v-LACP)?
- What is the difference between a main ring and a sub-ring? When should I configure them? How do the affect transport differently?
- Benchmark Reflector for QnQ on 6.15
- Site Manager Software for 6500 Packet-Optical Platform
- Does anyone have a procedure on how to change the management IP address of the 6500 ?
Have a question to ask the community? Find your forum to ask.
Congrats to Austin Carr for completing the 2017 Network and Tech Prediction quest. Find his prediction and share yours at: What are your predictions for networks and tech in 2017?
To receive Community Happenings in your inbox every week, Follow it in your Inbox at Community Happenings.
Have a great week and keep networking!