Last week, I was off Thursday and Friday, so I missed posting our weekly Share Your Experience post . So, I'm going to quickly share current open questions in the community. If you have experiences or knowledge to pass along, please join the thread:
- Ingress Egress Rate Limiting per vlan
- CN4200 Password reset/recovery help
- setting up snmp v3 on 3932 and setup traps to ESM
- MD5 secret vissible on 6500
I did, however, get our weekly This Week I Learned up on Friday and I'm looking forward to hearing what you learned last week. We have a few members already sharing their lessons with the community, join them at This Week I Learned: Mar 23rd.
Now, here is your overview of happenings around the community for last week. Please join us in welcoming new members, celebrating others on their one-year memberversary, and sharing your experiences on discussions and questions:
Hello and Welcome
Hello and welcome to our newest members! Welcome: Christopher Adam, Jeremy Batten, Tom Claydon, Sagarika Das, Nick DiLiegro, David Edelson, C G, John Paul Golick, Daniel Hernandez, Karla Herrera Garcia, 진범 황, Nicholas Laughton, Swagat Sourav, Leandro Milocco, lance newman, Manikanta Pesala, Nicolas Pulido, Ahmed Rajab, Juan Ramirez, Lem Saligan, Douglas Shapter, DOUGLAS SHATTERLY Jr., AUDUMBAR SONAWANE, Anuradha Talwar, Leeroy J. Thranduil, Andrey Tuev, Alex Turovets, Zachary Worley, and Panayiotis Zepos.
We're glad you're here and look forward to hearing from you! What is your favorite engineering joke?
Popular and Noteworthy
Our most popular questions based on your views, and other noteworthy discussions, events, and more:
- Ethernet Packet Rate and Throughput Calculations
- 6500 - ORL (optical return loss)
- RFC2544 Test - Static Reflector
- How can we measure 100gbe power level with 4 lanes laser,we can see high power and low power in Site manager
- Does Ciena have the facility to provide the course OC-A in different location than the UK and USA ?
- Exactly where can I find the MIC (Maintenance Interface Card) on the Ciena 6500 series?
- Network Diagramming
- Command file keeps trying to upgrade software
- When configuring traffic profiling, what formula do you use to calculate PIR, CBS,and EBS?
- This Week I Learned: Mar 23rd
Of The Week
Happy memberversary to the following members celebrating their first year in the Ciena Community: Josh Boecker, Andrew Carey, Jose Luis Chamorro Rubio, Eamon Donovan, Wilko Eschebach, serge Girardin, Kendal Ingraham, IMRAN KHAN, Jacob Longanecker, Sam Marcynuk, Sang Joon PARK, Simon-Pierre Pelletier, Oscar Portillo, Justin Ream, Sean Reedy, Reginaldo Silva, Andrew Thompson, and Carlton Wallen.
No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
Share what AIS means in telecom and join the 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge at: I Love Acronyms: AIS. We have some pretty awesome responses on this I Love Acronyms, I definitely recommend checking it out.
This Wednesday, March 28th is National Something on a Stick Day because you know, foods that come on a stick are just great. Celebrate by getting inventive and create your own combination. I must admit that this makes me think of fair food – there are just so many options there. What is your favorite food on a stick?
Did You Know
On March 21, 2006, the first tweet was sent and there is no turning back now. Since then, 330 million monthly active users on Twitter, more than 40 languages are supported, more than two billion search queries a day are served, and 74% of users use it to get their news. (source)
Have a great week and keep networking!