We are thrilled to share that we’ve recently started an effort to move the Ciena Community to the new Ciena service portal, my.ciena.com. In November, the two sites will merge into one, mighty destination for you to get Ciena technical support and community self-help. Most of the functionality you’ve experienced in the community will remain the same, while there will be some improvements and changes to the look and feel of the my.ciena.com to merge them.
In the new community, you can look forward to:
- One place to go for Ciena technical support and community self-help
- Consolidated navigation that takes you to communities, technical support, and other Ciena tools that you use, including Ciena Emulation Cloud, Learning, and more
- Robust search that returns technical documentation, knowledge articles, and community questions and answers
- More peers to connect, collaborate, share, and learn about Ciena products, services, solutions and technologies
- Restructuring of forums and topics to more easily search, browse, ask, and find content and solutions you need and connect with other users and experts
- Dedicated place to submit and vote on ideas that help you meet your needs, make work easier and create value
We’ll work on keeping you informed as we get closer to the official move date, so you can save the date and know what to expect. In the meantime, keep a lookout for more details and sneak peeks.
Please note that we’ll be doing a little cleaning of this community as we prepare for the move and it may include moving content, merging and adding new forums, updating tags, and more. We’ll try to be quiet, but if it gets a little noisy and you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us below with a comment, in About the Ciena Community, or directly.
If you have any feedback or suggestions on the upcoming move, please let us know in the comments. Should you be interested in joining and helping us test the new community, submit an application.