Setting up your profile is the first step to becoming active in the Ciena Community. Your community profile provides other members with an easy way to learn about you, including your experience, skills, and interests. Your profile shows up in search results when other members search for keywords contained in your profile. You can update your information at any time.
To set up your profile:
- Click the drop down next to your name or avatar in the upper right corner.
- Choose the Edit Profile link under Personal.
- Click the Profile Details tab to access your profile fields - you should be on this page by default after selecting Edit Profile.
- Fill in as much profile information as you like. All required fields (marked) will need to be filled in before you can save the profile. Note that your profile will be found when people search, so if you have professional roles or interests that would be useful for others to know, be sure to include them.
- Click Finished to return and view your updated profile.