A question can help you get a get an answer from peers and product experts. All members of the community then have the opportunity to respond to your question by sharing their experiences, expertise and tips to help.
To ask a question:
- Login or Register.
- Navigate to the place that is most related to the topic of your question.
- Begin entering the question below the title Ask a question…
- As you type your question, relevant questions, discussions and resources will appear.
- To view the content, select the title to view the document and select one of the following scenarios:
- Resource Document: If the document answers your question, select Helpful under Was this helpful to you?
- Open Question: If the question is the same or similar question to yours and hasn’t been answered, select I also have this question to receive updates on replies as they are posted.
- Answered Question: If the question is the same or similar question to yours and has been answered, select Like and / or mark the correct answer as Helpful.
To continue asking your question select Ask or Ask my question and on the next page:
- Complete or edit the title of the question – please be as specific and concise as possible in the title of your question as it will help your question get more views and a faster response.
- Add details about what you’re asking and include as much information as possible, without sharing IP, and include screenshots, when applicable.
- Enter tags.
- Select a category or categories.
- Click Post to publish your question.
Your question will now appear in the place you’ve posted it and all members of that place, including moderators, will receive an email notification. You should receive a response within approximately 48 business hours, but should you not receive a response within that time frame, please don’t hesitate to post a reply mentioning the Community Manager: Heather Ausmus to bump your question and get immediate help.