The Ciena Community is the place where network experts come together to ask questions, share knowledge and expertise, transform and customize their networks, and together build a professional network through connections.
What’s in it for me
As a member of the Ciena Community, you’ll:
- Connect with and learn from other users of Ciena products
- Ask questions to get help and learn
- Share knowledge, feedback, tips and best practices
- Collaborate with other developers to transform and customize networks
What you’ll find
In the community, you’ll find:
- Questions and answers about Ciena products and the network industry
- Resources and updates on Ciena products and services
- Opportunities to be heard, get involved, and together build a Ciena knowledge base
Become a member to receive weekly updates on new community activity and the ability to comment and bookmark, and join us in determining the future of the Ciena Community.
How to get started
To become a member of the Ciena Community, you’ll first want to verify your email address. Once you receive the verification email, set up your account to claim your profile and begin asking questions, sharing knowledge and connecting with peers and product experts.
We've created the following resources to help you get started in the community as a new member: