A guide on how to register for the Ciena Community and claim your profile. There are two processes, follow the path that best fits your relationship with Ciena.
Should you have any questions during the registration process, contact the Ciena Community.
If you're a Ciena customer, partner or network enthusiast and professional and not a Ciena employee, follow the Ciena Community Members path. All Ciena employees should follow the Ciena Employees path.
Ciena Community Members
- Select Register
- Click Ciena Community Members on the next page
- Enter your professional email address under Don't have an account? and click Confirm address
- Go to the inbox of the professional email address you provided and select the email titled: Ciena Community: Email Validation
- If you don't receive it after a few minutes, check your spam folder. Should you not find the email there, there may have been a typo in your email address. Follow steps 1 - 4 again. Should you still not receive the email or receive an error message, please contact the Ciena Community team from the email you were using during registration.
- If the first link in the Email Validation email is not working, select the second email and follow the steps to manually validate your account.
- Congratulations, you've now claimed your profile and are the newest member of the Ciena Community. You're now welcome to ask questions, answer questions, share your tips, tricks and feedback and connect with fellow peers. Happy Networking!
We also recommend the following resources to guide you in setting up your profile and uploading a profile picture. You can find more resources in About the Ciena Community.
- Select Register
- Click Ciena Employees and follow the steps to create a Ciena Community profile.
Contact the Ciena Community team with any questions during the registration process.