Attend an event and want to share photos with the community and / or other members of your forum by following the below steps. Please note that not all forums will have photos turned on or not all members will have the rights to share photos. Contact your forum administrator or the Community Manager to express interest.
- Select the Images tab in the forum navigation
- Click + Add Images
- Click to select files to upload them from your computer or drag or drop your files into the box at the top of the page
- Edit the name of the photo – by default the photo will take the file name as the title in the community
- Please note that this step is skipped if uploading more than one photo
- Add keyword of keyword phrases as tags to help members find the photos using search (i.e. name of the event, date, etc.)
- Select the appropriate category or categories to organize your photos
- Click Publish
When uploading multiple photos, it is recommended to edit the name of the photos. To edit the name, select the photo on the Image tab and select Edit below the name of the photo. On the next page, you can update the photo name and add a description.