A collection of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) resources to help you learn more about the approach:
Chalk Talks and other videos
- What is Network Function Virtualization (NFV)?
- When Moore Is Not Enough - Why Our Growing Networks Require More Software
- Envisioning Intelligent Ops - Turning the Dream into Reality (Part one)
- The Road to Autonomous Networks: Taking a New Path (Part two)
- The Road to Autonomous Networks: Learning to Thrive in a Brave New World (Part three)
- Busting a few myths about microservices
- Getting Ahead of the NFV Complexity Curve with Advanced Virtualization
- Up your IQ: Top 3 signs it’s time to deploy SDN and NFV
- D-NFV for enterprises: 5 key benefits
Find more NFV resources on ciena.com and blueplanet.com. What are your favorite NFV resources? Share them in the comments below.
This document will be updated as more resources become available, but we invite all members to help keep adding more resources by sharing helpful resources they’ve found in the comments.