52 Weeks of Learning Leaderboard: Round Four

Document created by hausmus Employee on Feb 1, 2018Last modified by hausmus Employee on Oct 15, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Congratulations to our first, second, and soon, third round of winners! We're now entering round four and everyone starts from zero and has a chance for the top three spots of the below leaderboard to win a one-year subscription to the Ciena Learning Develop Series. How can you participate?

Participate by:

1. Joining our I Love Acronyms threads to share the meaning of telecom acronyms – find our active acronym below under Current Threads. There is a chance to earn 5 to 15 points each time you join. Follow I Love Acronyms to receive updates when new acronyms are posted. 
  2. Joining our This Week I Learned threads and share what you've learned during the week – it could be from a conversation in the community or with a colleague, attending a webinar, trial and error, completing a course, and more. Earn 20 points each time you join. Follow Learning to join weekly discussions. 

The 52 Weeks of Learning Leaderboard for round three: October 1st through December 21st. The leaderboard will be updated by every Monday by the end of the day and dated, while we'll update the most current threads as they're posted. But, you can always find them in our Learning forum. 

Learn more about the challenge and read the rules at: 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge

Prizes: 

Three Ciena Community members will win a one-year subscription to the Ciena Learning Develop Series, which covers the following products, technologies, and solutions:

• Develop Series, Packet-Optical: 6500, 6200, 5400, Z-Series, Waveserver
  • Develop Series, Packet: 8700, Packet Networking
  • Develop Series, Software: OneControl, Blue Planet, Blue Planet MCP, OnePlanner 
  • Develop Series, All Access: Delve into the entire portfolio of Ciena solutions 

Current Threads

Leaderboard

Leaderboard last updated: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 12:45 PM ET

52 Weeks of Learning winners:

Attachments

Outcomes