Ciena Community ACE program FAQs

Document created by hausmus Employee on Mar 28, 2018Last modified by hausmus Employee on Apr 6, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Browse our Ciena Community ACE program frequently asked questions for additional information on the program. Can't find your question? Ask in the comments below. 

Q: What is the Ciena Community ACE program?

The Ciena Community ACE program is that recognizes passionate community members for their contributions to the community and for being a Ciena expert (ACE).

Q: How long has the Ciena Community ACE program been in existence?

The Ciena Community ACE program launched in 2018.

Q: Is the Ciena Community ACE program global?

Yes, this is a global program. Our community members represent over 50 countries.

Q: When is the ACE nomination period?

We have one nomination period per year. The nomination period is April. The 2018 - 2019 ACE term nomination period begins on Monday, April 9th and ends on Friday, May 4th. 

Q: How does a customer or partner interested in the Ciena Community ACE program submit their application?

Please go to Ciena Community ACE nomination form and submit the application.

Q: Can resellers join the Ciena Community ACE program?

Yes, employees of Ciena reseller are more than welcome to apply and join the program.

Q: I'm new to the Ciena Community, can I still apply to join the ACE program?

Yes, we understand the community is still new and invite with experience and knowledge of Ciena products and industries to apply. But, we welcome to you to begin participating and contributing to share your knowledge and expertise in the community today.

Q: Where do I find out who are current ACE and recognize them in the community?

You'll find our current ACE, here. While, all ACE have an ACE badge on their profile and icon next to their name.

Q: Is the Ciena Community ACE program made up of Ciena employees?

No, the Ciena Community ACE program is not available for Ciena employees. It is a program that only recognizes Ciena customers, partners, and users.

Q: How many ACE will be accepted into the program?

At this time, we don't have a set number of ACE that will be accepted in the program on an annual basis. Various factors, such as interest, will influence the number of ACE joining the program annually. 

Q: How can I find out more about the Ciena Community ACE program?

Learn more at Ciena Community ACE program overview or contact us at community@ciena.com.

Q: How can I nominate someone to be an ACE?

To nominate someone to be an ACE, complete the application form at Ciena Community ACE nomination form

Q: How can I ask additional questions on the program?

You're welcome to ask in our community at Ciena Community ACE Program or email us at community@ciena.com.

Attachments

Outcomes