AnsweredAssumed Answered

Z33 uni or nni port for trunk from router to switch

Question asked by on May 27, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 1, 2016 by jsnee

We are trying to take a dot1q trunk into the z33 from a cisco router and have it come out on another node on our ERP ring into a cisco switch.  I am new to the platform and trying to figure out what service to use and what port type (nni or uni) to get the vlan from a cisco router to a cisco switch off a different node.  Help!