Fiber deep is the trend in which MSOs push fiber ever closer to customers to provide them with better service.
This is a great description for Fiber Deep, but what does it mean to you and how do you use the technique in your role in Network Engineering and Operations. Here are few suggested questions to kickstart the conversation, but we invite you share what it means to you, share feedback, and even ask questions.
- What do you see as the biggest advantage of fiber deep?
- Do MSO's really need fiber deep to transform?
- Fiber deep is just one aspect of transitioning the overall access architectures. What else do you see as key?
- How would you describe Fiber Deep to your children or mother?
- How can we better support you on this topic and technique?