Due to the upcoming holiday and new questions asked, we're posting this week's Share Your Experiences a little early.
A summary of open questions throughout the community that need answers, or you may be interested in joining the conversation. Select one below to share your experiences and expertise to help and collaborate with industry peers to find a solution together.
- From Michael: Difference between partially protected TESI and fully protected TESI
- From Cyril: Can 6130 handle 1G traffic?
- From Vladimir: Which model for replacing the discontinued expansion cards L2PA?
- From Surender: What is difference between ODUk SPRing protection and SNCP
- From Matt: Status, Requested Command Inhibited
- From Chris: What are your experiences with using Z-series & 6500/5400 hardware on same network?
- From Phil: Saos 7x Egress Port Scheduler?