I've been working on MPLS-TP in our lab and would like to start a discussion with others who are using it, whether that's testing it in their lab or using it in production.
- Are you using it in production or are you testing it in a lab?
- What do you think of it so far? Does it work well in the situations where you're using it?
- Did you decide to go with static or dynamic LSPs?
- How do you plan to implement it into your existing network or how did you move your existing network over to MPLS?
- Have you run into any issues with it? Found any bugs?
- How are you doing in-band management to the LSRs/LERs? Through the loopback IPs or a pseudowire back to a management router or something else?
- How are you handling management connectivity to devices that can't join the MPLS domain such as the 3903?