And, just like that, we're sharing our last Share Your Experiences for February. Where did the month go?
We have a few ways for you to share your experiences and expertise in the community below. Select the link to join the thread, and maybe even help a peer.
- From Chris: Add endpoint to existing ELAN via OneControl 6.1
- From Robert: Interoperability Testing
- From Jeff: snmp mapping of port utilization
- From Deepti: Ciena One Control integration guide
- From Surender: In STM 64x ring getting MS-AIS at two nodes which are connected through regenerator. MUX Site A (Alarm MS-AIS)-Regenertor Site B(Unmanged)-Regenertor Site C(Unmanged)-Mux Site D (Alarm MS-AIS)
- From Rodney:OME 6110 HDE Cross-conexion Numbers Limitation
You're also invited to join our new poll: What type of product information is most helpful to you in your work?
Have a question to ask the community? Ask it here.
Have a great rest of your week, and an amazing weekend.