Below are our current new and open questions that still need answers that you just may be able to share your experiences to help and pass on a little knowledge. Select the link to post a response, or even share that you have the same question.
- From Tuan: onecontrol and esm issue
- From Mahmoud: Hi Team , I do have OME6500 and there active alarm of the FAN its shown unknow in shelf inventory ( alarm is corrupt inventory)
- From G G: 4200 mibs
- From Chris: Add endpoint to existing ELAN via OneControl 6.1
- From Jeff: snmp mapping of port utilization
- From Surender: In STM 64x ring getting MS-AIS at two nodes which are connected through regenerator. MUX Site A (Alarm MS-AIS)-Regenertor Site B(Unmanged)-Regenertor Site C(Unmanged)-Mux Site D (Alarm MS-AIS)