Below are our current open questions in the community, select the link to learn more or join and share your experiences to help.
- From Brian: Onboarding an updated TOSCA model that's not backwards compatible
- From Rodney: OME 6110 HDE Cross-conexion Numbers Limitation
- From Mahmoud: Hi Team , I do have OME6500 and there active alarm of the FAN its shown unknow in shelf inventory ( alarm is corrupt inventory)
- From Albert: does a 3903 provide signal and framing when connected to ethernet port with test meter?
- From Surender: In STM 64x ring getting MS-AIS at two nodes which are connected through regenerator. MUX Site A (Alarm MS-AIS)-Regenertor Site B(Unmanged)-Regenertor Site C(Unmanged)-Mux Site D (Alarm MS-AIS)
And, a big THANK YOU goes to: Tuan, Rüdiger, ela, Alexandre, Richard, Brian, Gordon, Darcy, Jeff, Ryan, Chris, Chelsi, ALFREDO, Joseph, Jojo, and John for asking questions, sharing updates on questions, or helping answer questions. Have a great rest of your week and an excellent weekend!