Quest #2: Open a case to report an outage
Practice opening a technical support case for a live outage situation. If you don't have an outage, begin the process of reporting an outage and instead of submitting it, return here to share feedback on the fields, initial steps, and any additional observations you may have up until actually reporting an outage. If you do have an outage to report, submit the case and share your feedback on the new experience below.
- How challenging/easy was it to find how to open the case?
- How challenging/easy was it to open the case?
- Has the process improved from how you do it today and/or the past?
- Is the case listed under your open cases?
- Other feedback? (glitches, observations, suggestions, etc.)
Share your feedback completing this quest in the comments below to earn the Service Portal Quest #2 points (50).