Welcome to the Service Portal User Group! We've started this user group to help us learn what you think about our new Service Portal. But more importantly, it is a place for you to ask us questions, share your ideas and feedback, and submit bugs you encounter on the portal.
We're first starting this group as a private forum for initial Service Portal beta testers, but once the new portal launches, we'll be opening it for all users of the portal to join. After the launch, you're all welcome to continue using the user group - it's your place to discuss your experience on the service portal.
For beta testers, we ask that everyone please keep their feedback, questions, bugs, etc. on the portal to this group and use the quests as a guide to learn the portal. Additionally, we have two ways for you to complete the quests:
- Complete one quest a day. We'll be updating the Featured Quest area of the user group every day, so you're welcome to reserve a few minutes a day to complete each quest. Browse all quests.
- All at once, on your time. Complete the quests on your time. All of the quests are numbered and posted as individual threads in this user group. You're welcome to work your way thought the quests and add your feedback directly to the quests thread when you can. Find all quests, here.
- You do not have to complete the quest in order.
- Quest points will be awarded weekly - every Monday for the previous week's completions.
- When you participate on a quest thread, you will receive updates when new comments are posted. You can update your email notifications, here.
We're glad you're here and look forward to hearing from you!! Thank you in advance for your feedback.