Here is a summary of our open questions in the community, select the question title to learn more or join and share your knowledge and experiences to help someone else.
- From Lem: 5410 MAC Moving issue after Sub-port is created
- From Rick: Reset 3930 to factory setting through the CLI
- From John: LACP Hello interval
- From Leeroy: Ingress Egress Rate Limiting per vlan
- From Shigeaki: IPv6 support (requires access)
A big THANK YOU to everyone in the community that asked a questions, helped respond to a question, or assisted in the background in helping on a question in the last two weeks (I missed last week due to taking a day off): Lem Saligan, Fred, Laurent, Richard, Ray, Pete, Rick, Chelsi, Kendal, John, Leeroy, Michael, Edward, Tuan, Alex, Paulina, Alexandre, Ahmed, Shigeaki, Chris, and Owen.
Have a great rest of your week, and a great weekend!! Keep a lookout for tomorrow's This Week I Learned too.