Here is an overview of some of our open questions throughout the community. You know the drill, select the question title to review the question, learn more, or join and share your knowledge and experiences to help someone else.
- From Tomas: Pin-out diagram for the db 25 craft cable
- From Kanchan: Blue Planet Evaluation Edition: 404 Error on GUI (access required)
- From Alexandre: DDUI validation (access required)
- From Joost: Transponder connections between 2 OCI's and a OCLD
- From Harry: console cable
- From Abraham: Ciena 5142 Power Plug
- From Fred: What's the max current draw on an AC powered Ciena 3930?
And, a big THANK YOU to everyone that asked a question and helped answer a question this week: Kanchan, Alexandre, Liu, Joost, Harry, Abraham, Nicolas, Chelsi, Alex, Jojo, Leonardo, Darcy, Fred, Kendal, Samuel, Matt, Richard, Chris, and Rahul.
Keep a lookout tomorrow for our weekly This Week I Learned thread for an opportunity to pass on a little bit of knowledge you acquired during the week. Next week is an exciting week too, we'll announce the first set of winners in our 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge and start round two to award three more members with a one-year subscription to the Ciena Learning Develop Series.
Have a great rest of your week and weekend!!