cboyles

This Week I Learned: April 20th

Discussion created by cboyles Employee on Apr 19, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 23, 2018 by cboyles

"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination."

Napoleon Hill

Ideas. The ability to create mental representations of an object or to generate abstract concepts. Ideas may be thoughts or suggestions as to a possible course of action. Ideas may give aim, or purpose. Original ideas and concepts often lead to innovation, influence our peers, influence our business. Ideas are the spark to progress, to change. However, one must take action to realize ideas. One must have ideas, to take action. 

So often in our line of work, we place emphasis on taking actions. This weekend, I hope you take a few minutes to yourself. To relax, and think. To dream. Perhaps come up with some novel ideas, and manufacture the inspirado to implement them. 

And, if you get a moment; feel free to share an idea here or at the new Service Ideas Board. The new board is a great place to share ideas about services that may help you accomplish your goals, work easier, and create value.

And, as always....

Complete the following statement in the comments to share what you've learned with the community. It will also earn you 20 points in our 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge for a chance to win a one-year subscription to the Ciena Learning Develop Series

This week I learned ________. Or. This week I had an idea to________.

To post a response, click Add a reply below. 

Thank you to Kendal Ingraham, for participating in last weeks thread!

Have a turbo awesome weekend everyone!  Thank you for sharing what you've learned  or your ideas with us!

Outcomes