cboyles

This Week I Learned: May 4th

Discussion created by cboyles Employee on May 3, 2018
Latest reply on May 7, 2018 by cboyles

"Optimism is the most important human trait because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation and to hope for a better tomorrow.”

Seth Godin

Welcome to Friday everybody! I trust you all had a wonderful week, and are looking forward to the weekend. Personally, I will be spending the rest of the month helping my son transition out of High School, on to his next steps. It's an exciting time to be able to help prepare a individual for their next stage in life. It has also encouraged me to reflect and think about what are the best guidelines I can supply him with? What advice would benefit him the most at this stage, and moving forward. What are the most salient skills for him to have now, and in the next stages? 

What are some of the most beneficial tips you have learned that you can apply to life, work, and your education? 

This week I learned ____________. or This week I had an idea to ____________. or What are some of the most beneficial tips you have learned that you can apply to life, work, and your education? 

To post a response, click Add a reply below. 

Sharing what you've learned or an idea will earn you 20 points in our 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge for a chance to win a one-year subscription to the new Ciena Learning Develop Series with more than 75 courses. 

Thank you toKendal for joining last weeks thread. 

Have a great weekend!! Also, May the fourth be with you. 

Outcomes