I hope you're having an excellent week!! Here are some of the open questions in the community that you may be able to pass along your experience and insights or following along to learn - click on the title of the question to view the thread.
- From Britton: Does current Ciena Equipment support 16Gb Fiber Channels
- From Annick: What are the steps to configre a 40G (via 4x10G bonding) service on a NTK538BM ?
- From Raja: CLI Configuration Guide for CN 3928
- From Utkarsh: Can anyone explain to me that what is the sequence of Ciena cmd44, 5430, 6500 and OMDF connection.
- From Sean: 2 X 10 Gig card (model ntk530pge5) drops both circuits when I remove input signal from only one circuit.
Due to the Service Portal upgrade efforts this week, we'll be publishing our This Week I Learned thread a little earlier than usual and you're all welcome to join and share something you've learned, or even an idea you had, with the community.