I hope everyone is enjoying the community's birthday week!! You're all welcome to wish the community a happy birthday for a chance to win some prizes at: Ciena Community is Two: Year in Review. But in the meantime, here are some of the open questions throughout the community that you may be able join to help solve by sharing your experiences and knowledge or follow along to learn. Click on the title of the question to view the thread.
- From Iain: How to get OM6500 to work with OM3000/OM3500 to work on Windows 10 via Direct Connect.
- From Rashmi: Openstack Domain is disconnected access required
- From Sultan: I would like to know whether SDN(software defined networking) is applicable for optical transport network(Like for DWDM/ROADM/OTN network)
- From Annick: What are the steps to configre a 40G (via 4x10G bonding) service on a NTK538BM ?
- From Raja: CLI Configuration Guide for CN 3928
- From Utkarsh: Can anyone explain to me that what is the sequence of Ciena cmd44, 5430, 6500 and OMDF connection.
- From Sarvesh: XCVR-TDM4GE
We also have a new theme in Service Ideas*: Augmented Reality (AR) in Ciena's Service portfolio with two new ideas that our Service team looks forward to hearing your votes and comments on: