Happy almost June!! I'm getting back on track after missing this thread last week, so we're giving shout outs to those that asked a question, commented on a question, or submitted an idea for the last two weeks. I also don't know if we need this thread anymore, everyone has been awesome helping answer questions the last couple days... thank you to you all!!
Here are threads that are currently still open. Click the title to join the conversation by sharing your experiences, ask questions that you've had on that topic, or even just to read and learn.
- From Chris: Ciena 3930 with xcvr-b00g85a sfp connectivity to jl256A ( 2930) with J4858c SFP
- From George: Over subscription on 5410s
- From Utkarsh: While upgrading software Ciena site manager says'C:/REL1220Z.PX/REL1220Z.PX/config/catalog' (FTP: File does not exist).
- From Marcin: 3916 Mac Motion logging
- From Sultan: What is the difference between BDI and FDI?
- From Senthil: How to set loop on ethernet port
- From Fred: Does anyone have a configuration for SNMP v3
- From Iain: How to get OM6500 to work with OM3000/OM3500 to work on Windows 10 via Direct Connect.
- From Zhusong: Brocade 6520s working across Ciena 6500s
Big THANK YOU to: Chris, George, Francois-Xavier, Pedro, David, Marcin, sultan, Surek, Stephen, Alexandre, Nirina, prabakaran, Subham, Kanchan, Josh, Rashmi, Chris, Jeff, Sylvain, John, John, Paulina, Navid, Leonardo, Sumit, Richard, Brandon, and Ray.