Our weekly summary of open questions throughout the community. If you have experience or knowledge to pass along, please join the conversation by selecting the thread title. If you have the same question or want to learn a little more, select the thread title to read more, express your interest in the question, or follow the thread and receive updates as comments are posted.
- From Rashmi: NS operations are failing in Blueplanet 18
- From Nirina: Configuring Scheduler in a RA
- From Kendal: Can creating a loop cause loss of light?
- From Rachael: ciena ansible module?
- From Bryan: Waveserver ILAN/COLAN ethernet cable
- From Troy: le-327 rstp
- From Chris: Ciena 3930 with xcvr-b00g85a sfp connectivity to jl256A ( 2930) with J4858c SFP
A big THANK YOU also goes out to the following members that asked a question, posted a comment, or submitted an idea this past week: Rashmi, Nirina, Kendal, Anthony, Swagat, Rachael, Bryan, Chelsi, Sumit, Chris, and Jojo. Thank you all!!