Last week, we announced our first round of winners in our 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge: 52 Weeks of Learning: Our Round One Winners & Starting Round Two . Please join us in congratulating Kendal, Chelsi and Chris on winning a one-year subscription to the Ciena Learning Develop Series.
With this announcement, we also kick off round two where three more members have a chance to win. Join the challenge by participating our most recent threads:
Now, here is your overview of happenings around the community for last week. Please join us in welcoming new members, celebrating others on their one-year memberversary, and sharing your experiences on discussions and questions:
Hello and Welcome
Hello and welcome to our newest members! Welcome: Rashmi Aglawe, Angelo Albritton, aroonruck auntao, Facundo Carnero, Wes Caswell, Daniel Fidock, Richard Howe, satyander Kaur, Stephen Kiely, Jeff Kincannon, byron moore, Rick Op t Ende, Cameron Plato, Marty Pulley, balaji r, Jake Siegrist, Sajith Sulaiman,Chad Whitaker, Joe Annett, Steve Lewis, Mark Ogilvy, Jon Rave, and Joseph Riotta.
We're glad you're here and look forward to hearing from you! What is your favorite engineering joke?
Popular and Noteworthy
Our most popular questions based on your views, and other noteworthy discussions, events, and more. 6500 - ORL (optical return loss) and lacpMuxSm are still two of our most viewed questions , but the following are:
- Pin-out diagram for the db 25 craft cable
- CN4200 Password reset/recovery help
- where can get 11.1 version software for 6500 platform
- OME 6110 HDE Cross-conexion Numbers Limitation
- 4200 mibs
- How can we measure 100gbe power level with 4 lanes laser,we can see high power and low power in Site manager
- Command file keeps trying to upgrade software
- Trunk port Configuration
- Re: When configuring traffic profiling, what formula do you use to calculate PIR, CBS,and EBS?
- Exactly where can I find the MIC (Maintenance Interface Card) on the Ciena 6500 series?
- OME 6500
- Ethernet Packet Rate and Throughput Calculations
- Ciena Community ACE program overview
- Share Your Experiences: Questions That Need Answers (Apr 19th)
- Remote authentication access levels
- Maintenance Impact Analysis
- Build Your Technology Foundation
- Diving into the Data Center Interconnect (DCI) Seascape
Of The Week
Happy memberversary to the following members celebrating their first year in the Ciena Community: Sam Abdin, chanchal ahuja, Berardo Bonaduce, vijaykumar chadachan, Sreenivasa Reddy Chinnannagari, Ashutosh Gupta, Amarnath Halesh, Darran Howkins, Jan Huijs, Darran Howkins, Shani Ibrahim, Rahul Jain, Jeremy Johns, Lee Kimmet, gueissaz marie-blanche, Chitresh Markanda, John Martino, VAMSHI NAMILIKONDA, PRAKASH R, U S Rao, Werner Schneider, shaden shorrosh, Heri Widjojo, and weiqing zhang.
Science can amuse and fascinate us all, but it is engineering that changes the world.
Share what TFTP means in telecom and join the 52 Weeks of Learning Challenge at: I Love Acronyms: TFTP for a chance to win a one-year subscription to the Ciena Learning Develop Series – more than 75 courses on Packet-Optical, Packet and Software.
Today, Monday, April 23rd is World Book Day. So, I have to ask: What is your favorite book/author and what are you reading right now?
Did You Know
The first video uploaded to YouTube was posted on April 23, 2005. The video, "Me at the Zoo," was uploaded by co-founder Jawed Karim at 8:27 PM. A few stats on the usage of YouTube today: 1.3 billion people use YouTube, 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute, YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day, and 3.25 billion hours of video are watched on YouTube each month.
Have a great week and keep networking!