Before we get to the open questions in the community, I'd like to give big THANK YOU to everyone that has helped answer questions the last couple weeks, including Paulina, Chelsi, Richard, Brandon, Edward, and Ben. Additionally, thank you to Brian, Peter, Surender, Alexandre, Ben, ryosuke, and Cyril for asking questions.
Now, here is a summary of open questions throughout the community that are still open. If you can share your experiences and expertise on a topic, select the link below to join the discussion and help.
- From Surender: What is difference between ODUk SPRing protection and SNCP
- From Mohammad: GFP Extended Header Mismatch
- From Austin: Accedian Test on Reflector
- From Phil: Saos 7x Egress Port Scheduler?
- From Rodney: OME 6110 HDE Cross-conexion Numbers Limitation
- From Amit: 4200 Template
- From Virendra: how can i pull Network Trail, WSS Statistics and Flow Point Inventory using API
- From Chris: What are your experiences with using Z-series & 6500/5400 hardware on same network?
Have the same question as a person above? Interested in following along to learn more? Register/login to post a response and share that you have the same question or clickto receive updates as replies are posted.