Your weekly summary of open questions throughout the community that need answers. If you have experience with a topic and/or product or even have the same question, select the link below to join the discussion and help a peer.
- From Chelsi: MPLS-TP: Thoughts? Gotchas?
- From Gary: Is there a SM fiber to Ethernet SFP available for your 3916 SDS. The vendor gave us a SM fiber drop which we cant use.
- From Brian: Brocade 6520s working across Ciena 6500s
- From Gladson: software upgrade required chaasis reboot
- From Rudiger: NETCONF support on CN39xx/CN51xx/CN8700
- From Elavarasan: How to increase the VC Statistics count in 5150 ciena
- From Surender: In STM 64x ring getting MS-AIS at two nodes which are connected through regenerator. MUX Site A (Alarm MS-AIS)-Regenertor Site B(Unmanged)-Regenertor Site C(Unmanged)-Mux Site D (Alarm MS-AIS)