Hello, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week so far! Here are some open questions in the community that you may be able to help with by sharing your knowledge and insights, or if you have the same question or interest in a topic, feel free to join the discussion or simply stick around to learn more! Click the question title to view the corresponding thread.
- From Alaguraja: Error while installing OneControl Server software in Linux server
- From Benjamin: On port statistics on ciena 5160, the RxDiscardPckts have same count as RxMcastPckts. Why are multicast packets being dropped. The port is set to acceptable-frame-type all and no traffic profiling on port.
- From Tanuj: How to check interface utilization in OME6500 ETH ports.
- From Joseph: cannot delete 10G port on NTK529BB
- From Leonard: Blue Planet MDSO Alarm Solution (access required)
- From Hyunggun: Marketing documents about an advantage for DOC of OME6500?
- From Austin: Output search using pipe?
We would also like to thank the following members for their contributions whether it be asking a question, posting a comment, or submitting an Idea in the past week. THANK YOU to: ABDUL, Alaguraja, Asher, Austin, Benjamin, Chelsi, hyunggun, Jeff, Joost, Joseph, Leonard, and Tanuj.
Have a great rest of your day!!