Hello and happy Thursday! We hope you have had a nice and productive week so far! Below are some open questions in the community that still need answers.
- From Christopher: WLAi MOTR
- From Alex: Does any of your products come with or offers cryptographic module using a symmetric cipher key strength of at least 128-bit strength.
- From Stephen: Can a manual switchover on a MPLS-TP tunnel move ingress AND egress to backup tunnel?
- From Samuel: 6500 PKT-OTN/5170 G.8032 Ring
- From Alexandre: Kafka connection error in devops toolkit 18.06.04
We would also like to take this opportunity to send a big thank you to those who contributed to the community this week, through asking questions, replying with answers, or submitting Service Ideas. THANK YOU: Manoj, Donovan, Peter, Carl, Christopher, Alex, Stephen, Samuel, Alexandre, Frank, Jeff, Paulina, Leonardo, Jitendra, Robert, Vinicius, Kendal, and Sumit!!
Have a great rest of your day!